As businesses look to grow and seek competitive advantage through their people, it’s quite often the case that a talent analysis highlights culture and skills gaps combined with a mismatch between demand and supply of talent. Getting and keeping the right people in the right places at the right time has never been more challenging.
We’ll give you the expert support you need. We can answer questions such as:
- Do I have the talent to quickly and successfully execute my organisation’s strategy?
- Do I have people with the right skills, the right knowledge and the right experience in the right places – now and in the next 3 to 5 years?
- How do I find and assess leaders to get the best culture, skills and motivation fit for my organisation?
- What will it cost me if I get my talent pipeline wrong?
- Which roles drive most value in my business, how do I best resource them and what is my cost of turnover?
- How am I engaging and rewarding talent in these pivotal roles? Am I over-rewarding ‘non-talent’?
- How do my people metrics stack up to my competitors in this industry? Is my people ROI good enough?
- How effectively is the HR function delivering what I need?
- Finally, does every aspect of my talent strategy directly contribute to the business plan and to creating value?