Below are some candidate profiles which gives you a sample of the calibre of people available in this industry right now, through rfc.
Head of Engineering
- Over 15 years management experience.
- Large international company experience.
- Manages a team of 20+ engineers covering design, R&D and projects.
- Reports directly to CEO
- Masters qualified with 15+ years experience
- Experience at general manager level within small to mid sized company
- Manage cross functional team of 15+ responsible for operations
- Has worked for a mix of both small and medium sized organisations.
- Masters qualified with 20 years experience.
- Experience in both large and small organisation.
- Manages all internal operations and all aspects of production.
- Manages team of 30+
Head of Supply Chain
- Masters degree with 18 years experience.
- Extensive strategic change experience.
- Lead supply chain team & interface with external & internal departments.
- Responsibility for relationship between site & third party customers.
- Ownership of site operations planning process
Research and Insights
Market sentiment for the industrial/manufacturing sector H1 2019
Our aim is to provide insight into the expected impact on the number of leadership level staff employed and their salaries within Ireland for the first half of 2019… See More
What makes a good leader?
What separates great leaders from average ones? According to Daniel Goleman they answer does not lie in technical skills or IQ… See More