360 degree feedback
What is it?
360 provides your business with an objective framework for identifying performance gaps, developing self-awareness and creating an environment for constructive and honest feedback.
This assessment quickly and easily enables people to gather performance feedback from their managers, colleagues, team members and customers and then compare this feedback with their own perception of their performance.
Taking feedback from key colleagues and managers is a powerful way of spotting performance gaps. It also enables you to identify how self-aware your employees are and understand the impact they have on the rest of the organisation.
Application: Selection or development processes. Personal development, enhancing communication, counselling, guidance and team building.
- Decide on the competencies you want to seek feedback on. Use your organisations competencies or use standard competencies.
- Choose who will provide the structured feedback and in what role: line manager, team member, peer, other stakeholders
- You will receive an email asking for name and email addresses of those who will participate
- A link to the questionnaire will be sent inviting participants to take the questionnaire and reminders will also be sent
- Results report will be emailed to those designated.